- Double-height ceiling with rich dark woods. Marble flooring Concierge desk.
- Enter property via sheltered walkway/driveway on either West 57th or West 56th Street.
- Platinum Glove Concierge services offers cleaning and housekeeping, restaurant reservations, theatre tickets, car rentals, beauty appointments and expert business services.
- There is a 372-vehicle parking facility with access from both 56th and 57th Streets.
- A newly designed separate and dedicated delivery entrance provides additional convenience for deliveries, thus restricting the lobby entrance to residents and their guests.
- Building amenities include: Abigail Michael concierge services, pet spa, bicycle room, children's playroom and an open air pool that looks out onto the NYC skyline.
- There is a full service health club and spa with Pilates and Yoga studio, weightlifting stations, state-of-the-art aerobic exercise machines, massage rooms, his and her spa faciliites, lounges and locker rooms.
- There is a split level social lounge with catering kitchen and bar, sundeck with outdoor shower and BBQ grills.
- 6/05: Building was purchased in Spring 2005 by a team of investors including Swig Burris Equities, YL Realty and S & H Equities, Inc.