From its hotel-style amenities to the condo-quality finishes in the spacious apartments for rent to the understated aesthetic elegance that is the trademark of renowned architect Phillipe Starck, this luxury building stands out as not only one of the elite rental listings in the Financial District, but as one of Manhattan's most distinguished new rentals.
If you've got champagne taste, a love for convenience, appreciate the little things, and can't resist a designer sale---- This is the building for you!
- These designer flats deliver rich oak wood flooring, Austrian crystal chandeliers, expansive windows, and a host of other pre-war-style grace notes. In addition, they are decorated with expansive windows that feature custom shades. The gourmet kitchen features custom cabinetry with Crème de Marfil marble countertop and backsplash, in addition to Jenn-Air cooktops and convection ovens. Sleek and stylish, the refrigerators are wood-paneled Liebherr refrigerators, matching the apartments modern and chic decor, once again courtesy of the great designer Phillip Starck.
- Each residence features state-of-the-art appliances throughout -- including stackable washer/dryer units -- and uniquely spacious floor plans. In addition, the building offers fully furnished rental suites for stays of at least 6 months-1 year. (***Please Email to inquire about these availabilities and pricing***)
- Dwell95's residents-only lounge and terrace, complete with panoramic views of the surrounding NYC cityscape and intimate seating spaces
- "Yoo Fit" gym, featuring top-of-the-line cardio and strength-training equipment by Technogym
- 24-hour concierge service
- And get this--- COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST SERVED MONDAY-FRIDAY FROM 6AM-10AM IN RESIDENCE LOUNGE!
- Steps from numerous restaurants, bars, retail shops
- South Street Seaport
- Staten Island Ferry
- East River Water Taxi
- NUMEROUS SUBWAY LINES including the 2,3,4,5,A,C,J & Z .