Study in functionality and hotel-inspired comfort
· 9’8” Ceiling Heights in Living Room and Bedroom
· 18’ living room ceiling height in duplex residences
· 3.5” Burmese Teak Floors
· Select Residences offer private outdoor space
· 8’2” double-glazed plate glass windows with horizontal shade pockets
· Individual Climate control in each residence
· Every unit features a walk-in closet and boast a soaking tub that is 3’5” wide and 3’ deep.
· High-Speed Internet, cable television and satellite wiring
· Washer and Dryer
A unique collection of unmatched amenities
· Elegantly Designed lobby with 24-Hour Doorman
· Penthouse Sky Lounge with catering kitchen, dining area, stylish seating, outdoor terrace with lounge chairs and spectacular views of lower Manhattan, Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor and the East River.
· Fully Equipped indoor/outdoor fitness area with cardio, squash, court and studio space for stretching or yoga.
· Glass enclosed, indoor lap pool with lounge deck
· Terrace hot tub, sauna and steam room
· Mens and womens locker rooms
· Outdoor basketball, handball and tether ball courts
· Covered outdoor dog run
· Parking Available at adjacent garage
The Financial District is one of Manhattan’s Most Desirable Neighborhoods
One of the city’s most historic districts, this area has attracted a vibrant residential population with its many parks, restaurants and retail shops. Transportation options are abundant as the area is convenience to nearly every subway line and also offers ferry service to Brooklyn, Staten Island and New Jersey. This fabulous building is located at the intersection of William and Beaver Streets, and is literally steps away from the many bars, restaurants and shops that occupy the infamous Stone Street.