Celebrity Real Estate: July 14
MY FOX NY / Good Day NY
July 14, 2011
MYFOXNY.COM - The most expensive condo ever sold at the Time Warner Center was purchased by a mysterious financier from Asia. Check out more details about the hottest movers and shakers in town from New York Post Celebrity Real Estate Columnist Jennifer Gould Keil.
1. 25 Columbus, Time Warner Center
- home belonged to Todd Warner -- Mark Cuban's partner
- mysterious financier from Asia just paid $33 million for the most expensive condo there ever
2. Dancer/actor Mikhail Baryshnikov "Red Barn" - 12 Lawrence Ln, Palisades, NY 10964
- $4.25 million in contract
- The Red Barn", an extraordinary 5,800SF home overlooking the Hudson in historic Snedens Landing. Located off a private lane, down a 250' gravel drive & set on an escarpment overlooking the Hudson on 2.20acres (includes two lots). It began as a barn in the 19th century, converted to a residence in the early 20th century & expanded in the 1990s, creating a large, open space, with much glass & in harmony with its old style features & natural setting. Adjoining guesthouse & one acre lot also available.
3. 439 West 21st / 10th Ave.
-cool house - yael choukroun owner of Frenchway Travel
-$4.65 million - 4800 square foot
French Women Don't Get Fat, according to popular lore. They also have good taste in fashion -- and real estate. Yael Choukroun, owner of Frenchway Travel -- the motto is "We do it... With Passion" -- has put her choice townhouse at 439 West 21st St., one of the loveliest tree-lined blocks in Chelsea, on the market for $4.65 million. The 4800 square foot four story home is steps from the new High Line and art galleries. It is currently a four story walk-up with 7 apartments and comes with about 1600 square feet of extra buildable space. The townhouse has lots of light, high ceilings, a large deck, terrace and a lovely garden. Broker Regis Roumila, who just moved to Nest Seekers International from Keller Williams, has the listing.
4. Stone mansion in Alpine, New Jersey
-selling for $52 million
-on Frick Estate