Who is Norma? Norma Hernandez was born and raised in Boston, MA; she later moved to Brooklyn and is very proud to be a New Yorker. She is fluent in both English and Spanish, loves to make a lasting impression, and prides herself on providing good service to her clients--making herself available seven days a week. A self-proclaimed "research queen", Norma is able to accommodate you directly into your new Nest. Live in a stellar neighborhood with a piece of heaven; she is everywhere you want be .
Norma is a high-energy professional, who is focused on delivering quality of service, integrity, and trust. She prides herself on communication, accessibility, and integrity.
With a remarkable attention to detail and a drive for results, she is able to provide superior service in all aspects of residential real estate. Her sales experience coupled with extensive real estate knowledge ensures your needs will be met in a professional, efficient, and personal manner.
So, what does Norma offer?
• Creativity and innovation inspired by the latest training in technology, design, and advertising, to ensure every listing stands out in a competitive market
• Proven negotiating skills that put clients in a position of strength
• Professional credentials including a degree in business management
• A competitive spirit, focus, and determination to do her very best for each client
• A strong work ethic and personal integrity
• A genuine heart for service
Norma is a broker specialist with exclusive connections in: 99 John, The Satai, 55 Wall, 75 Wall, 88 Greenwich, 15 Broad, The W downtown, 45 Wall, 99 Battery Place, 10 Liberty, 10 Barclay, 100 John.
Luxury Sales Professional