On the sands of Millionaire’s Row, Miami’s most beautiful and exclusive stretch of beachfront sits a distinctive building housing just 81 residences that sparkles among its peers. An award-winning architectural firm has partnered with world-class designers to create a residence that is in complete harmony with its surroundings. Every aspect of the design—including the use of materials, the soft undulating façade, the flow of its interiors—is in constant dialogue with the sea.
From the moment you arrive, the ocean beckons. Grand vertical gardens guide you from the porte-cochère through a double-height lobby awash in natural stone, past the pools and meditation gardens, straight to the sand. The transition has never been more seamless: from city, to home, to ocean.
Here, the cadence of the Atlantic sets the pace for a life lived in full.
• 12-foot deep terraces with wood-like
• Panoramic Ocean or City views
• Grand 10-foot ceiling heights
• Luxury Italian kitchens and bathrooms by Poliform
• Solid marble countertops, waterfall island, and
• Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking
• Italian fixtures throughout
• Master Bedrooms with en suite Master Bathroom
and terrace access
• Master Bathrooms feature natural stone floors
and wall tiling, His and Hers double vanities,
floating tub, and double spa showers
• Two Beach House Residences on the third floor
feature private expanded sunset terrace with
outdoor summer kitchens
• Dramatic Sky Residences available on upper
floors, with Ocean and City views
• Two Penthouse Residences, each with private
rooftop pools and summer kitchens
• Impact-glass windows and doors
• Wine refrigerators in ocean-facing residences