This building is the next generation of green NYC luxury rental apartments. This is a Gold LEED-certified apartment building located in iconic Chelsea NYC . The top of the building houses 400 luxury rental units with unparalleled views, while the bottom third of the building is shared by the American Cancer Society and the Friary for the Franciscans of the Holy Name. Ready to Live Greater?
· Valet service
· Two furnished landscaped outdoor terraces with BBQ Grill
· 3,900-sq.-ft. state-of-the-art fitness center and kinesis room
· Parking garage and bicycle storage available for additional fees
· 2,400-sq.-ft. residents lounge and living room with surround-sound large-screen TV
· Pet friendly
· 24/7 concierge-attended lobby
· Indoor basketball court
· Individual-room programmable thermostats
· Building-wide water and air filtration
· EnergyStar appliances
· Water-conserving fixtures
· Energy-efficient lighting
· Floor-to-ceiling Low-E windows
· Breath taking city, river and Empire State Building views
Not what you are looking for? As a seasoned member of the Real Estate Board of New York, I have access to virtually every luxury apartment in the city.
Contact Gabriel to schedule a private showing.
Trying to find a place in New York can be very stressful, time consuming and difficult, let me advise you to my professional experience and get the best possible choice for you.
Subways and Commuter Rail
BDFMNQRat 34th St-Herald Square under 500 feet
PATHat 33rd Street Station under 500 feet
123at 34th St 0.23 miles
NRat 28th St 0.27 miles
6at 33rd St 0.3 miles