This exclusive home is located in Casa de Campo, the trendiest and safest resort in the Caribbean seas, Dominican Republic. The villais a magnificent, special luxury property, built with a solid harmonious architectural structure and decorated with
exquisite, refined European taste.
Ideal for celebrities who need tranquility, elegance and privacy. Golfers and families will enjoy it as well,
appreciating great space and coziness, after experiencing multiple exciting sports and beach
activities. Several heads of State and celebrities have been visiting guests.
The Resort was originated in the late 1970s' by Paramount Pictures’ owners, Gulf+Western, now managed
by the Fanjul brothers of Palm Beach - sugar industrialists - through their Central
Romana sugar group, the largest employer in the Dominican Republic. Resort villa owners count among the most prominent industrial families from Latin America, the U.S. and Europe.
1.) Land area: 2/3 of 1 hectare.
2.) Living area: about 14,000 sq ft.
3.) Principal rooms
- 4 master bedrooms suites of about 1,200 sq ft each (*)
- 4 master bathrooms.
- 1 palapa bathroom.
- 1 powder room.
- 2 staff bathrooms.
- 1 newly renovated fully equiped kitchen with pantry.
- 1 separate staff kitchen.
- 1dramatic living room with 25 ft. ceilings.
- 1 spacious dining room.
- 1 office/studio room.
- 1 large hallway with sitting area and patio.
- 2 separate entrances.
- 2 separate area staff rooms.
- 2-car/garden equipment garage with extra storage.
- Ceilings throughout property are 14 – 25 ft high.
(*) Each master bedroom includes a walk-in cedar-panelled closet space.
- 1 external full-size palapa for meals and entertainment.
- 100-foot long covered terrace.
- Azulejos tiled, 90-foot swimming pool plus external jacuzzi.
- 2 garden patios.
- 1 pond plus fountains.
- 2 pergolas.
- Housing construction, if desired, is authorized on the property due to additional land
purchased by current owner.
- Villa is fully air conditioned with centralized system.
- Open views towards the Ocean area and the Country Club golf.
- Private, highly secured Resort's area at end-of-road, about 10-minute walk to sole
beach of the Resort.
- Elevated weather-proof area of the Resort (at about half a mile from sea shores).
- The construction of the villa is very solid, external walls thick with 3-foot cement.
- Style is hacienda mixed with Mediterranean feeling.
- Grounds are specially large for Casa de Campo (equivalent to 3 large lots) with
well conceived natural gardens, bougainvillea flowers, a large variety of tropical
trees, at least 50 tall palm trees, etc.
- Grounds are fully electrified with extensive night lighting that guests have admired.
- Fully staffed, all with formal training.
- Near by Cisneros family owned villa, purchased from American financier Henry
Kravis a few years ago (estimated price then around $25 million), has traditionally
hosted a number of heads of State.
- Out of the Resort’s 1,700 villas, it is considered to be in the top 20 properties in terms of size and style.
6.) The compounds include:
- Highly maintained, manicured tropical grounds of 28sq km, nearly as big as Macau.
- A deep-sea marina with berths for 350 yachts (Porto Rotondo, Sardegna, style) host of
the Rolex Farr 40 regata.
- A Beach Club with celebrated restaurant "Le Cirque" (Sirio Maccione).
- Five Pete Dye's designed best golf courses in the Caribbean, including the acclaimed
"Teeth-of-the-Dog", ranked in the world's top fifty.
- Exclusive golf Country Club.
- #1 Polo grounds in the Caribbean, created by Jabar Singh, Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- Shooting Club that hosts European royal family hunting amateurs for its 300 sporting
day stations and organized shoots on 8,000ha of rolling inland countryside
- A Leading-Of-The World hotel.
- A stunning 5,000-seat Greek style, coraline stone amphitheater (Boccelli, Julio Iglesias,
Shakira, Sting, Aznavour, among others, performed), located in a cobblestone village on
top of "Amazonian" Chavón river (where part of the film "Apocalypse Now" was shot).
- State-of-the-art equipped, recently expanded multi-disciplined general hospital in nearby
City of La Romana, owned and managed by the Resort owners, Central Romana Group.
- International airport at La Romana, owned by Central Romana Group, is 5 minutes
away to one of the Resort's main gates.
- The other short distance international airports - less than 1h30 away - are located in the
country's capital city of Santo Domingo and the resort city of Punta Caña.
- Most international airlines have a direct destination to any of those airports (1h10 flight
time from Miami, 3h30 from New York, 9hrs from Paris).