Lower Penthouse 9 is a spectactular 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath residence with 2,421 square feet interior and 203 square feet exterior. This sprawling residence features panoramic views of the marina, the intracoastal, and the ocean.
Rising 25 stories above the first private marina built in Miami in decades, The Reserve at Marina Palms takes the very best of South Florida living and raises the bar by elevating every moment with ever greater rewards–the most coveted views, premium finishes, upgraded amenities, enhanced personal services, and much more.
Located on its own peninsula, The Reserve offers views over the Marina on one side and a pristine nature preserve on the other. This epic panorama also takes in the broad sweep of the Atlantic horizon, punctuated by the glittering skylines of Sunny Isles and Downtown Miami.
RESIDENCE FEATURES & FINISHES
- Spacious, open floor plans with ceiling heights in excess of nine feet
- Expansive views over the marina and nature preserve to the Atlantic horizon and the Miami skyline
- Generous private terraces with glass railings
- Imported Italian kitchen cabinetry by Snaidero
- Quartz countertops
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Floating Italian bathroom vanities by Snaidero
- Grohe bathroom fixtures
- Frameless, glass-enclosed showers with handheld head
- Freestanding soaking tub in master bathroom
- Large, walk-in closets
- Solid-core doors throughout
- Sound-insulated walls throughout
- Full-sized, front-loaded washer and dryer
- Smart-technology ready
- Venetian marble in every bathroom
- Three options for stunning 6’ slab flooring throughout, including 6” white baseboard
- Custom-painted walls
- Window shades throughout with electronic remote control in select rooms
- Smart home upgrades including a custom wireless network with remote access thermostat and lighting controls work, unseen, to maintain an ambiance of constant comfort, day and night, all year round.