46-30 Center Blvd., The View Condo, LIC, Apt 1207

Sarah Yun
Associate RE Broker licensed as "Sung Hi Yun"
Phone: 212.252.8772
Mobile: 646.344.9514
47-44 Vernon Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 718-707-0200
Fax: 718-707-0233


46-30 Center Blvd Apt: 1207
Queens NY 11101
Cross street:47th Avenue




Rooms: 3.5
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: Pets Allowed
Area: 748 sq ft


Rent $3,300



Spacious One Bedroom in Bright West and South Exposure.

Available on 7/1/2017 move in.

The Heartbeat of Manhattan is only a water and skyline view away...
Art, class, and style combine to bring you this rare home along the Long Island City waterfront.
Use of free 3 stories fine Health Club with swimming pool in Rockrose Building Across Street.

Viking Appliances | Natural Granite countertops by Grohe and Kohler | Soaring high ceilings | Floor to ceiling windows | Abundance of sunlight | & MORE!

As the only condo situated directly on the Long Island City Waterfront, in front of the iconic Pepsi-Cola sign, the View is not only special but stunning, with magnificent views of the river and Manhattan Skyline and full luxury amenities.


  • 24 Hour Security Guards
  • Breakfast Counter / Bar
  • Central Air Conditioning
  • City View
  • Community Pool
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Fitness Facility
  • Hardwood Floors
  • River View
  • Skyline View
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Water front
  • Water view
  • Concierge
  • Doorman
  • Elevator
  • Garage
  • Health Club
  • Pool
  • Roof deck


More listings: Long Island City

All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. International currency conversions where shown are estimates based on recent exchange rates and are not official asking prices. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, you must hire your own architect or engineer.