1/2 FEE PAID BY LANDLORD - 1 BR Hoboken New Jersey

140 Bay St, Suite 1 Jersey City, NJ 07302
Phone: 201-225-8655
Fax: 201-604-6474
Courtesy of H PROPERTY BROKERS (201-474-0500)


1001 CLINTON ST Apt: 6B
Hoboken NJ 07030
Cross street:Corner of Clinton & 10th St


Rooms: 4
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: No Pets
Area: 739 sq ft


Rent $2,650


1/2 FEE PAID BY LANDLORD. A gorgeous sun-filled renovated 1 bed/1 bath condo apartment with a garaged parking space included in the rent and a 60 sq ft private terrace overlooking Columbus Park. This unit features an open design gut renovated gourmet kitchen complete with GE stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry with soft close drawers, wood grain look tile floor, granite countertops with breakfast bar. Also featuring gleaming hardwood flooring throughout, central A/C, a very spacious living room, high/vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting and over-sized windows allowing for tons of natural light. Professionally managed by Hudson Property Management a well maintained 35 unit elevator building offering a laundry room, community room on top floor & huge common rooftop deck with gorgeous NYC views. Situated in uptown Hoboken directly across from Columbus Park, just minutes from supermarkets, restaurants/nightlife, the Light Rail Train, The Hop Bus to the Path and direct bus into Manhattan.


  • Community Room
  • Dishwasher
  • Elevator
  • Hardwood Floor
  • Intercom
  • Microwave
  • Oven/Range Gas
  • Refrigerator
  • Terrace
  • Wash/Dry Room


More listings: Hoboken

All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. International currency conversions where shown are estimates based on recent exchange rates and are not official asking prices. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, you must hire your own architect or engineer.