This one of a kind Penthouse apartment is located in one of the most beautiful full service postwar buildings in NYC. Built in 2004, this 46th floor spectacular home boasts huge living space, high ceilings, 2.5 marble baths and an oversized terrace for outdoor entertaining.
An entry foyer welcomes you into this expansive and spacious apartment.
The open windowed kitchen is equipped with stain resistant granite countertops, a microwave, and a dishwasher, along with brand new stainless steel appliances.
The bathrooms have gorgeous marble throughout and glass european style showers with soaking tubs.
This building is one of the most coveted in the Financial District. It has a plethora of amenities:
- New YorkElegance: Uniformed doorman at all hours. Sophisticated lobby with wood panel walls, marble floors, dome ceiling and plush seating.
- Luxury Interiors: High-speed elevators open to corridors lit by alabaster sconces and decorated with crown moldings and chair rails. Decorative framed apartment entrance doors.
- Landscaped Spaces: Roof sundeck; plaza fountain, seating areas, and retail shops
- Amenities: 50-foot, two-lane exercise pool & sun terrace; fitness center; men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas; children's playroom; lounge with kitchen; air conditioned laundry facility; Culligan water filtration; high-speed Internet.
- At Your Service: Options include attended, indoor garage; conference/business center; valet services in building; and more. Attended service entrance. Package room and delivery escort.
Call today for your own private viewing, by appointment only.