- 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / terrace
- Interior space: approx. 880 sq. ft.
- Exterior space: approx. 80 sq.ft.
- 24/7 On-Site Security Patrol w/ Lobby Security Guard On Duty
- Maintenance is $755.00/ month (incl. heat, hot water, gas, electric, 2 A/C units, and all taxes) additional appliances are $8.00/month
- Laundry in building
- Basketball court
- Indoor Parking Space in the building (waiting list)
- Bike storage
- Pets allowed
- Both Time Warner Cable and FIOS are available in the building
This light and airy two bedrooms, one bathroom co-op apartment with a terrace facing North, East and South offers spectacular eye level views of the East River, Brooklyn Bridge, and Brooklyn Heights.
77 Fulton Street is a 27-story building with 3 elevators and is a part of the 9-building, 1651-unit coop complex known as Southbridge Towers. It is a well run and maintained cooperative community known for its extremely low maintenance, and large reserve fund.
Located in NYC's oldest, and fastest growing neighborhood, surrounded by many fine restaurants, shops, and rapidly expanding famed South Street Seaport, Pace University, City Hall, Wall Street / Financial District, Tribeca, World Trade and Brookfield Place just to name a few. Also there is easy access to the 10+ subway lines: 2,3,4,5,6,A,C,E,J,Z and R trains through the new Fulton Transit Hub.
Highlights and Additional Features:
* 55 Fulton Market (Great Full Service Supermarket)
* Pier 17 Mall to be completed in Summer 2018
* Across the street from the Brand New Peck Slip School (http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M343/default.htm)