Spacious & bright - 2 BR New Jersey

140 Bay St, Suite 1 Jersey City, NJ 07302
Phone: 201-225-8655
Fax: 201-604-6474
Courtesy of CENTURY 21 CALABRESE REALTY (201-945-1070)


1402 WEST ST
Union City NJ 07087
Cross street:Central & Bergenline Avenue


Rooms: 6
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: No Pets
Area: 825 sq ft


Rent $1,750


Spacious & bright, 2 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment on one of the quietest blocks in Union City! Bus to NYC at the corner. STEPS away from shopping, houses of worship, restaurants, & parks in this highly sought after section of town. This freshly painted unit has brand new floors, windows and a new stove. This unit also boasts a NYC view and has a bonus room which can be used as an office/den. Washer/Dryer are in the basement. Tenant also has use of the yard! Home is already wired for FIOS. Tenant pays heat, hot water, electric and gas. On street parking. PERFECT for young professionals. NO PETS.


  • Oven/Range Gas
  • Refrigerator
  • Washer/Dryer

The data relating to real estate for sale or rent on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the Hudson County MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Nest Seekers, LLC are marked with the HCIDX mark and the information about them includes the name of the listing broker. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing or renting.