Introducing 161 Bryant Street; a one-of-a-kind masterpiece just steps away from downtown, Stanford Campus, Caltrain, Johnson Park, top public schools, and all that Silicon Valley has to offer. Completed in July 2017 and expertly crafted and designed with a fusion of elegance, high artistic style and modern comforts. Gorgeous two-floor residence features sprawling living spaces, plenty of storage and optional floorplans for either a large or small household. This spectacular home is a must-see.
More info at www.161Bryant.com
- Open gourmet kitchen with marble countertop island, eight burner BlueStar stove with custom recessed vent, 48” Viking refrigerator, two Viking dishwashers and 5’ wine tower cooler
- Dramatic spiral staircase
- High ceilings (11ft parlor, 10ft lower-level)
- Central heating and cooling outfitted with two-zoned Nest thermostats
- Energy efficient appliances throughout
- Two heat-producing fireplaces (one gas, one electric)
- Soft-close automated Toto toilets
- One-car garage with three additional private off-street parking spaces
- Private patio for outdoor living & entertaining
- Ring smart-home video doorbell entry system controlled via smartphone
- Drought resistant landscaping
- Kitchen outfitted with custom brass library ladder to reach high cabinets
The Neighborhood – Downtown Palo Alto
Downtown Palo Alto hosts a mix of cutting-edge business, conventional financiers, college kids and local residents, making it a stimulating spot to visit day or night. The surrounding streets hold a mix of bungalows, apartments and condos. Residents have a short walk to countless shops, restaurants, theaters, parks and other amenities.