Located on the 39th floor of the Principal Tower and offering breathtaking cityviews, this luxury apartment comprises open plan bespoke kitchen/living room with integrated appliances, three bedroom with built in wardrobes, three bathrooms and two balconies. The total area of the apartment is 1117 sq ft.
We are selling this incridible piece of art off plan for £ 2,409,000
All apartments feature oak herringbone flooring to hallway, living room, kitchen and master bedroom, underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling to reception rooms and bedrooms and 24 hour onsite security with CCTV monitoring. All occupants will further benefit from an array of amenities including 24 hour dedicated concierge, residents' lounge, screening room, work hub, gym, private dining room, treatment room and communal terrace
• PRINCIPAL TOWER is set to join the cast of architectural landmarks on London’s iconic skyline, which includes masterpieces from the Richard Rogers Partnership, Rafael Viñoly and Kohn Pedersen Fox.
• PRINCIPAL TOWER offers the opportunity to own an architectural masterpiece.
• Prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London.
• Easy access to five major transport hubs within walking distance.
• Car parking spaces are available in the Tower’s subterranean car park. The car park is accessed via two car lifts for additional security.
• Crossrail service commences in 2018 - just prior to Principal Tower’s early 2019 opening.
• Unrivalled proximity to all of London’s finest schools, colleges, and universities.