The essence of old New York, a period of lasting quality and timeless elegance... steps off historic West
End Avenue, at 314 West 100th Street, is a boutique condominium, meticulously restored by real estate
sponsor Maurice Mann. Just eight stories high, with only four apartments per floor, this is an exquisite
example of 1910 architecture.
- Elegant vestibule and lobby with wrought-iron doors, onyx and marble walls, masterfully restored
plasterwork ceilings, and original mosaic floors.
- A selection of apartments ranging from four to seven rooms, all with high ceilings, inlaid hardwood
floors, original features.
- Period details, such as French Doors with glass transoms, original hardware, carved fireplaces
restored or replicated in many apartments -- create an abundance of "Pre-War Charm"
- Marble and/or granite kitchens with high-end stainless appliances. Sub-Zero, Kitchen Aid, Fridgid-
aire. Washers and dryers in all units.
- Spectacular marble baths, with deep-soaking tubs, early 19th Century-style hardware -- kohler and
The West End Condominium is just steps from some
of the most lush greenery in the world, along the
hills and vistas of Riverside Park. Known as the
Bloomingdale District, from the Dutch 'Bloe-
mendaal,’ meaning valley of flowers, the stretch of
the Upper West Side between 96th Street and 110th
Street, is bound by Central Park and Riverside
Park. Two grand parks offer a wide array of recre-
ational activities, with ballfields, playgrounds,
tennis courts, and even a 'Swing-a-Ring' on the
sand on West 105th Street. Within a five block
radius, there is an eclectic mix of grocery stores
and restaurants, from Whole Foods to Mama
Mexico. Nestled on a tree lined block, The West End
Condominium is surrounded by cultural iconogra-
phy and landmark buildings, demonstrating the
area's rich and enduring history.
Offering Various Pre War Homes: