While we have sold all of our Sponsor listings of this unique building, please let us know if you would like to us to keep up apprised of resales and other opportunities.
The essence of old New York, a period of lasting quality and timeless elegance... steps off historic West End Avenue, at 314 West 100th Street, is a boutique condominium, meticulously restored by real estate sponsor Maurice Mann. Just eight stories high, with only four apartments per floor, this is an exquisite example of 1910 architecture.
- Elegant vestibule and lobby with wrought-iron doors, onyx and marble walls, masterfully restored plasterwork ceilings, and original mosaic floors.
- A selection of apartments ranging from four to seven rooms, all with high ceilings, inlaid hardwood floors, original features.
- Period details, such as French Doors with glass transoms, original hardware, carved fireplaces restored or replicated in many apartments -- create an abundance of "Pre-War Charm"
- Marble and/or granite kitchens with high-end stainless appliances. Sub-Zero, Kitchen Aid, Fridgidaire. Washers and dryers in all units.
- Spectacular marble baths, with deep-soaking tubs, early 19th Century-style hardware -- kohler and waterworks.
The West End Condominium is just steps from some of the most lush greenery in the world, along thehills and vistas of Riverside Park. Known as theBloomingdale District, from the Dutch 'Bloemendaal,’ meaning valley of flowers, the stretch of the Upper West Side between 96th Street and 110th Street, is bound by Central Park and Riverside Park. Two grand parks offer a wide array of recreational activities, with ballfields, playgrounds, tennis courts, and even a 'Swing-a-Ring' on the sand on West 105th Street. Within a five block radius, there is an eclectic mix of grocery stores and restaurants, from Whole Foods to Mama Mexico. Nestled on a tree lined block, The West End Condominium is surrounded by cultural iconography and landmark buildings, demonstrating the area's rich and enduring history.
Offering Various Pre War Homes:
- Conv/ 2's
- Classic 5's
- Classic 7's
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes with accordance to the offering plan. This is not an offering. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor File Number CD 080600. Equal Housing Opportunity.