Coney Island is a lively neighborhood in Brooklyn, famous for its iconic boardwalk, amusement park, and beach. It's a popular destination for locals and tourists alike, with a vibrant atmosphere and plenty of things to do.
Best choice of shopping
- Brighton Collectibles - This boutique offers a wide selection of high-end handbags, jewelry, and accessories.
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH - The outlet store of the iconic luxury department store features a curated selection of designer brands at discounted prices.
- Gucci - Located in nearby Gravesend, this store offers the latest collections from the renowned Italian fashion house.
- Bloomingdale's Outlet - Another outlet store of a popular luxury department store, Bloomingdale's offers designer clothing, accessories, and home goods at discounted prices.
- Sheepshead Bay Jewelers - This family-owned jewelry store has been in business for over 30 years and offers a selection of fine jewelry and watches.
- The William Vale - This sleek and modern hotel in Williamsburg offers stunning views of the Manhattan skyline and features luxurious amenities like an outdoor pool and rooftop bar.
- The Brooklyn Hotel - Located in Boerum Hill, this elegant hotel offers spacious rooms and suites with plush bedding and high-end amenities.
- The Langham, Brooklyn - Set to open in 2021, this hotel promises to bring the renowned luxury of the Langham brand to Downtown Brooklyn.
- The Wythe Hotel - Housed in a converted 1901 factory building in Williamsburg, this boutique hotel features industrial-chic decor and top-notch amenities.
- 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge - This eco-luxury hotel in Dumbo offers stunning views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline, along with sustainable amenities and locally sourced food and drink.
- L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon - Located in the Meatpacking District, this Michelin-starred restaurant features innovative French cuisine from renowned chef Joel Robuchon.
- Aska - This Michelin-starred restaurant in Williamsburg offers a Scandinavian-inspired tasting menu with locally sourced ingredients.
- Olmsted - Located in Prospect Heights, this restaurant features seasonal American cuisine with a focus on fresh produce from its backyard garden.
- Oxalis - This Michelin-starred restaurant in Prospect Heights offers a seasonal tasting menu with a focus on foraged and locally sourced ingredients.
- Claro - This Oaxacan-inspired restaurant in Gowanus offers a farm-to-table menu with fresh ingredients and authentic flavors.
- One Brooklyn Bridge Park - Located in Brooklyn Heights, this luxury condo building offers stunning views of the Manhattan skyline and features top-notch amenities like a fitness center, pool, and concierge services.
- The Boerum - This upscale condo building in Boerum Hill offers spacious residences with high-end finishes and amenities like a rooftop lounge and children's playroom.
- 550 Vanderbilt - Located in Prospect Heights, this luxury condo building features modern, eco-friendly