200 South Main
East Windsor, CT 06088


Ownership: Commercial
Type: Commercial
Area: 13861 sq ft


Price: $4,950,000
Annual Taxes: $27,285
Nest Seekers International at The J House Greenwich, 1114 E Putnam Ave, Riverside, CT 06878
Courtesy of Gregory E Heineman of Trend 2000 Real Estate


An exciting opportunity awaits all potential investors! We are thrilled to present a prime commercial property that offers unparalleled visibility and convenient access to major highways. With seven rentals that generate a monthly income of $32,600.00 and long-term leases, four car dealer licenses, this property is truly a goldmine. Moreover, the current owner has held onto this gem for over 35 years, and there's an extensive tenant waitlist eagerly awaiting their chance. The property is inclusive of 200 S Main Street, 202 S. Mian Street and a 3 third parcel with extra land to tie it all together. Tons of parking. On the commercial side the building has been restored with metal roofs, siding, windows and doors and garage doors. There is tons of parking and 2 more building are approved as of 2020 which would increase the gross monthly to 40,000K. We have a detailed appraisal available upon request.


  • Door Sign
  • Doors - under 10 ft
  • Elementary School -
  • Gutters
  • High School -
  • Intermediate School -
  • Lighting
  • Outside Storage Area
  • Pole Sign
  • Public Restrooms
  • Storage Building
  • Underground Utilities
  • Window Display
  • Zoned

An exciting opportunity awaits all potential investors !

All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. International currency conversions where shown are estimates based on recent exchange rates and are not official asking prices.

All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, you must hire your own architect or engineer.