This three bedroom, three bathroom residence offers 1,871 square feet of living space with each of its three bedrooms facing south, overlooking the buildings manicured courtyard. This residence greets you with a spacious foyer and offers a large open kitchen. The living areas are separate from the bedrooms, offering a private oasis from your entertaining space.
Extell Development Company is proud to present The Kent, a tailored collection of elegantly appointed condominium residences on the Upper East Side, crafted by award-winning architects Beyer Blinder Belle and acclaimed interior designer Alexandra Champalimaud.
Two-to-five bedroom gracious residences exhibit the finest finishing details, complemented by three levels of curated indoor and outdoor services and amenities.
The Kent Service and Amenities:
– Grand Lobby with concierge desk
– 24-hour Doorman
– Stroller Valet
– Lobby cold storage room for fresh food and flower deliveries
- The Drawing Room Lobby Lounge with fireplace and bar
– 55-foot indoor heated swimming pool
– Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Mens and Womens changing rooms with Finnish saunas
- The Sound Lounge by Kravitz Design, envisioned by Lenny Kravitz
- Camp Kent childrens playroom designed by Williams New York
- Outdoor childrens play area designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- The Garden Salon residents lounge with fireplace, billiards table, catering kitchen
– Landscaped courtyard garden designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
– Canine Spa
– Bike Room
Eligible for 20-year 421A Tax Abatement.