Dvir Atias
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
100 Riverside Boulevard New York, NY 10069


362 West 127th Street
New York NY 10027


Ownership: Condo
Type: Apartment
Rooms: 3
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: Pets Allowed
Area: 750 sq ft


Price: $749,000
Common charges: $437
Real estate tax: $449


This apartment is a beautiful one bedroom duplex with open northern exposure from it's floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for excellent natural night and views to St. Nicholas Park. The kitchen boasts Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and white shaker cabinetry. Additional features include open living/dining space great for entertaining, high ceilings, white oak hardwood flooring, and a washer/dryer. This unique layout is a must see! Contact us today for a private viewing. This is a boutique condo building located in one of the hottest, up and coming neighborhoods in Manhattan.

Uniquely positioned at the intersection of Saint Nicholas Terrace and West 127th Street. The building amenities feature a virtual doorman, common roof deck, storage, and a friendly super.. With everything at your doorstep, such as transportation, A, B, C, D, 1, 2, 3 trains (15 minutes to Midtown!) and local bus service, 10 minute walk to Columbia University and City College, major shopping, restaurants, entertainment nearby as well as Whole Foods & Fairway, the convenience of living here is unbeatable.


  • A/C units
  • Floor To Ceiling Windows
  • Hardwood Floors
  • Multi Level
  • washer dryer


More listings: Harlem

All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. International currency conversions where shown are estimates based on recent exchange rates and are not official asking prices.
All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, you must hire your own architect or engineer.