Born at the base of an active volcano, with humble beginnings on a dairy farm in Princeton NJ, to a childhood in rural Sussex county growing up along the Appalachian Trail, and finalizing adolescence in grad school in Atlantic City, Adrienne Suydam arrived in Jersey City after accruing ten years as a Physical Therapist with a concentration in pediatrics.
After meeting a professional peak while treating patients through a private healthcare company, she found that ambition left her wanting more. As rewarding as servicing the infant & toddler population of downtown Jersey City, Hoboken, & Weehawken had come to be, a Pluto transit befell her, and it was time for Adrienne to choose another lofty goal to meet: Real Estate.
- Graduate school PT @ semi-prestigious Stockton Uni Physical Therapy Program
- Treats clients with the same care, compassion and devotion that she has with patients
- Knowledge of the local school system, community events, & culture
- Professional relationships with hundreds of clients throughout northern NJ
- Airbnb Host since 2017
- Resides & works in Paulus Hook