Apulia, also known as Puglia, is a picturesque region located in southern Italy. It boasts stunning coastlines, historic towns, and rolling hills covered in olive groves and vineyards. Visitors to Apulia can indulge in delicious local cuisine, explore ancient ruins, or simply relax on one of its many beaches.
Best Choice of Shopping
1. Galleria Umberto I - Located in the heart of Bari, this luxury shopping center features high-end fashion brands, jewelry stores, and gourmet food shops.
2. Borgo Egnazia Shopping Village - A picturesque outdoor shopping center located in Savelletri di Fasano, featuring designer boutiques, art galleries, and gourmet food shops.
3. Antica Salumeria del Corso - This boutique gourmet shop in Lecce offers the finest selection of cured meats, cheeses, and other delicacies.
4. Mercato del Pesce - Located in Gallipoli, this bustling fish market offers an authentic taste of Apulian cuisine.
5. La Scuola del Sapori - This cooking school and gourmet shop in Ostuni offers classes on traditional Apulian cuisine and sells a wide range of local products.
Most Luxurious Hotels
1. Borgo Egnazia - This five-star luxury resort in Savelletri di Fasano features elegant rooms, a world-class spa, and multiple restaurants.
2. Masseria San Domenico - This historic farmhouse turned luxury hotel in Brindisi features a private beach, an 18-hole golf course, and an award-winning restaurant.
3. La Peschiera - This boutique hotel in Monopoli offers stunning views of the Adriatic Sea, a private beach, and an outdoor pool.
4. Don Ferrante - This boutique hotel in Monopoli is set in a restored 16th-century fortress and features panoramic sea views and a rooftop terrace.
5. Palazzo Margherita - This luxurious hotel in Bernalda was once a 19th-century palazzo and features elegant rooms, a courtyard pool, and a private cinema.
1. Cielo - This Michelin-starred restaurant in Ostuni features creative Mediterranean cuisine and a stunning rooftop terrace.
2. Il Refettorio - Located in a former convent in the historic town of Lecce, this restaurant features a seasonal menu of traditional Apulian dishes.
3. Al Fornello da Ricci - This elegant restaurant in Bari serves fresh seafood dishes and has a well-curated wine list.
4. Osteria del Tempo Perso - This cozy restaurant in Martina Franca serves traditional Apulian cuisine with a modern twist.
5. Pasha - This stylish restaurant in Polignano a Mare offers an innovative menu of Mediterranean and Asian fusion cuisine.
1. Trullo Edera - This stunning five-cone trullo in Ostuni features a private pool, lush gardens, and luxurious amenities.
2. Masseria Petrarolo - This historic farmhouse turned luxury villa in Martina Franca features elegant decor, a private pool, and breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
3. Villa Marangi - This luxurious villa in Polignano a Mare features a private pool, panoramic sea views, and modern amenities.
4. Villa Calipso - This stylish villa in Santa Maria di Leuca features minimalist decor, a private pool, and a stunning rooftop terrace.
5. Masseria Don Luigi - This renovated farmhouse in Gallipoli features an infinity pool, a private garden, and traditional Ap