Upper East Side 1 bedroom 1 bath, dining area, great closet space, full service luxury building, no fee watch the SUN SET! Western City Views! "L" shaped design affords enough Living Space for separate dining area and computer desk area. King sized bedroom, seperate kitchen area with stainless steel appliances with dishwasher. Walking distance to the 2nd Ave subway station. Very convenient location close to restaurants, grocery shopping, parks, and night life.
About The Building
- Elegance: Circular drive with fountains, spacious 2-story lobby, landscaped, lighted gardens and rooftop sun deck
- Service: Attentive 24-hour doorman service plus additional doorman during select periods, with valet and maid service available
- Security: 24-hour attended garage on premises, attended, monitored service entrance, and close-circuit TV security of on-premise, windowed and air conditioned laundry facility
- Health and Recreation: Modern, fully equipped fitness center and custom-designed children's playroom
- Built 1979
- 33 Floors
- 463 Apartments
- Full Service
- Fitness Room
- Laundry Room
- Rooftop Deck
- Diplomats Not Allowed
- Sublets Allowed. Landlord approval required.
BUILDING PET POLICY
Pets Allowed. Weight Limit: 15 lbs.
Shares: Case By Case. Walls Allowed: Case By Case.
Income Required: 45x Rent.
Guarantors Allowed:: New York State,
Income Required: 90x Rent. Corporate
Corporate Leases: Allowed.
- PTA Jhs 167
- Robert F Wagner Middle School
- Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- St Jean Baptiste High School
- Lycée Français De New York
- Allen-Stevenson School
TRANSIT AND CITI BIKE INFORMATION
72 St (0.22 miles)
77 St (0.25 miles)
68 St-Hunter College (0.42 miles)
CITI BIKE STATIONS
E 75 St & 3 Ave (0.06 miles)
E 76 St & 3 Ave (0.15 miles)
E 74 St & 1 Ave (0.15 miles)