Uniquely designed curvilinear Junior-4 layout featuring dining alcove with sweeping tree lined S/E views! Available for immediate move-in.
265 East 66th Street is an architecturally acclaimed onyx glass tower with white-glove full service amenities with 24-hour doorman, concierge, valet services and direct access to a 24-hour attended garage. Building is nestled in the heart of Lenox Hill area in Upper East Side close to 6, F, N, R, Q subway lines.
This 301-unit luxury high-rise offers retro-chic lobby with concierge and doorman welcoming you into a world of comfort & luxury as you pull up to the private driveway and porte-cochere entrance. Unique layouts and original design with curvature wall-to-wall windows showcase breathtaking views of Central Park, Manhattan skyline and East River.
Penthouse level is the home to duplex health club with state-of-the-art workout facility with breathtaking views of Central Park coupled with glass-enclosed indoor heated pool and 2 rooftop outdoor sundecks for members only. (Health club amenities are available by paid membership).
• Spacious and original interior design with wall of windows
• Polished oak parquet or Bamboo floors
• Double Thermopane solar paneled windows with custom Levolor window treatments
• Select renovated units with KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
• Choice of black granite kitchens pure white quartz stone and glass tile backsplash
• White marble Thassos tiles, black granite or Carrera marble Mosaic tiles