Newly constructed condo development offers 3 bedroom 3 bath home of sophistication, elegance and style. This massive apartment features over 2,300 sqft of living and a 660 sqft terrace.
• Acacia hardwood floors
• Thermostat controlled air-conditioning
• Plentitude of storage throughout
• The full-size open chefs kitchen is beautifully appointed with modern cabinetry, tiled back splash, quartz counter-tops, porcelain tiles, dish washer and microwave
• The over-sized windows in this unit let the natural light flood the space.
The living room can accommodate a sectional couch, accent chairs, coffee table, entertainment system and has stairs that leads you to your very own terrace with panoramic views of the city.
• There is also a dining area that also has space for a home office of sitting room.
• The Master bedroom with a dressing area and in-suite bath can easily fit a king size bed and giving you still plenty of space to decorate.
• The two other bedroom can fit queen size beds
• There is also a washer/dryer in the unit
• Virtual doorman
• Roof deck
• Common court yard
• Fitness space
• Bike storage
• Indoor parking
Centrally located and just East of Fifth Avenue at 110th Street with Central Park, Museum Mile, Duke Ellington Circle minutes from your front door. Harlem's East Side offers beauty, and grace and currently taking rise to new restaurants, cafe shops and so much more! East and West Side subways are also minutes from your home with the Lexington Avenue (6) line at 110th Street, and the 2/3 at 110th & Lenox Avenue, taking a trip to Westchester County or Connecticut, Metro-North at 125th Street and Park Avenue.