ARC has abandoned the typical cookie cutter approach to building and taken a fresh look at how today’s New Yorkers live, work, and engage with their community. The result is a residential building unlike any other. At ARC, the home experience doesn’t end within the four walls of the apartment. With the largest lifestyle-driven amenity program in New York, featuring a Rooftop Pool Club with a 70’ long salt water pool and a half-acre central courtyard providing residents with their own exclusive park, ARC’s unparalleled amenities can be integrated into any lifestyle. ARC’s full-time, onsite Lifestyle Director manages the amenity programming and exclusive activations – from fitness classes to wine tastings to celebrity chef pop-ups while also assisting with private events for residents.
With over 50,000 square feet of amenities, ARC features:
• Rooftop Pool Club featuring a 70’ long salt water pool with sundeck, lounges, barbecues, dining areas, and bocce courts
• Tranquil half-acre interior park
• Greenhouse for year-round gardening and events
• 5,000 square foot, state-of-the-art Fitness Club
• Yoga studio, spin studio, and a private workout studio
• Dedicated outdoor exercise space
• Residents lounge
• Gourmet catering kitchen with private dining
• Collaborative and private work space
• Basketball court
• Golf simulator with 15 course options
• Game room with vintage arcade games and more
• Indoor bike storage
• 24-hour attended lobby concierge
• Valet with dry-cleaning, laundry, apartment cleaning, and dog walking services
• On-site Lifestyle Director
• On-site indoor valet parking garage accessible directly from the building
ARC’s residences have been curated for urbanites with an appreciation for design and authenticity. Every aspect of the design has been thoughtfully crafted to be both comfortable and contemporary. Residences feature high ceilings and expansive floor-to-ceiling industrial windows showcasing views of the Manhattan skyline and the tranquil interior park. Interior finishes include custom kitchens with quartz countertops and Bosch appliances and beautifully appointed bathrooms with custom brass fixtures and hardware.
Located in the Dutch Kills neighborhood of Long Island City, ARC is at the center of Long Island City’s rich history of avant-garde museums and art galleries, popular restaurants and bars, innovative boutiques, and charming residential streets – evoking all the energy and culture of the New York lifestyle. ARC’s central location is also immediately adjacent to multiple subway lines, providing access to midtown Manhattan in less than 10 minutes.