Daily News 2
March 22, 2012
Hey, Tim Tebow: Welcome to your new home(s)
City offers plenty of options for newest JetComments
By Jason Sheftell AND Gina Pace / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, March 22, 2012, 12:03 AM
Barbara Pitt/Gotham Photo Company
Tim Tebow may feel right at home at the Rushmore Condominium at 80 Riverside Drive. Athletes love it for its fitness center and A-Rod just made a bundle selling his apartment here.
- New NY Jets quarterback Tim Tebow will be a big hit on Madison Ave., says experts
- NY Giants Dave Tollefson, Jonathon Goff make free agent visits to other NFL teams, but could end up back with Big Blue
- Tim Tebow's legend a leap of faith, QB is used to beating long odds
- Former NY Giants offensive coordinator Ron Erhardt, who won two Super Bowls on Bill Parcells' staff, dead at 80
- Hey, Tim Tebow — call these Gotham girls: Dree Hemingway, Solange Knowles, and Lizzie Olsen
- For a star quarterback like Tim Tebow, the city is full of sinful temptations like prostitutes and bars
Knicks guard Jeremy Lin just moved into a rental home at W Downtown Hotel and Residences at 123 Washington St.
As people are Tebowing around the city in hopes of your arrival, we’re taking the next step: apartment shopping for you.
New York is a big change from Denver, but we’ve picked some spots where you’ll feel right at home:
Hudson Tea building, Washington St., Hoboken, $650,000:
If you must move to THAT side of the river, you can get some advice from Giants great Eli Manning, who lives in the building.
These are huge lofts just 15 minutes from the stadium and less than an hour from the Jets’ practice facility in Florham Park. You would get more for your money here — studios start at $450,000 and two bedrooms at $650,000.
80 Riverside Drive, $4.25 million:
Alex Rodriguez just made a bundle selling his apartment here. Athletes love it for the fitness center and pool. “For someone who has never lived in New York, Riverside is a great segue to city living,” said Nest Seekers’ Ryan Serhant.
W Downtown Hotel and
Residences, 123 Washington St.,
$1.3 million to $3 million:
Jeremy Lin just moved into a rental here above the hotel. It was listed at $13,000 a month — although it’s likely he got a better deal.
It’s quiet around this Financial District spot, so you’d actually have some privacy. There’s also great views in all directions .
SVP, Managing Director